This is a parent workshop focused on making homework time a less stressful time for parent and child. Practical strategies are provided to create a successful homework environment. In this workshop, parents will learn how to:
1. Identify child’s strengths and weaknesses in learning,
2. Create a work environment that keeps children alert, organized and ready to go!
3. Motivate child to complete homework.
4. Teach child how to be accountable for their own homework.
5. Use fun and engaging activities to support homework topics.