he therapeutic care plan for each child is based on his/her evaluation, which is created and discussed with parents. Evaluation creates the basis of a therapeutic care plan therefore a child can only start receiving therapy services at LRC after having had a comprehensive evaluation. LRC may accept an evaluation of the child by an outside specialist if it is up to date and its report appropriately includes:
- A statement about why the child was referred for evaluation;
- Background information about the child’s developmental, social, and family history;
- A list of the tests performed and the records reviewed;
- A summary of test results or scores;
- An explanation of what the test results mean;
- A summary or conclusion section.
After the evaluation process, the child could be referred to specialized services or consultation in one or more areas at the LRC. We provide specialized therapies and interventions by qualified and experienced specialists. Parental guidance and parental consultation are offered in order to facilitate learning and development at home. Our therapy services include: