Raise your competency and extend your expertise in Applied Behavior Analysis …
The purpose of this 40-hour training course in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is to provide behavior technicians (an entry-level behavior analyst) with the required 40 ABA training hours in order to apply for the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).
This training program is based on the Registered Behavior Technician RBT Task List (www.bacb.com) and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT credential. This program/course is offered independently of the BACB.
There are several requirements the BACB sets forth for RBT applicants and the completion of this course satisfies the training portion only. It is the responsibility of the students of this course to know and understand all of the requirements the BACB has for the RBT credential.
Please check the BACB website and read these requirements before registering for this course.
* Responsibilities and Duties:
By completing this course and obtaining the RBT certification, you will be able to:
- Provide direct client care in one-on-one and group settings.
- Follow the behavior reduction and behavioral skill acquisition protocols.
- Collect and record data based on client behavior.
- Communicate with clients, parents, and caregivers regarding client progress.
- Assist behavior analysts and assistant behavior analysts with behavior reduction assessments and skills acquisition.
- Assist behavior analysts and assistant behavior analysts in the preparation of client materials.
* Who can benefit from this course?
For educators and other professionals who would like to learn evidence-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) principles and strategies for helping students or clients with developmental behavior challenges.
Training covers the topics that are necessary for an individual to pursue a career as a Behavior Technician, working directly with individuals diagnosed with Autism or other developmental disabilities.
Dalia Wagdi El Nawasany, BCaBA , SLP Certificate #0-16-7253
* Cost: 4500 LE
* Assigned Reading:
BACB Professional & Ethical Compliance Code by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
RBT Task List by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
RBT Competency Assessment by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
Please, check the link below: